These are the most recent additions to my regular recipes at home! They are low in sugar, high in fiber and packed with aroma and flavor coming from freshly ground spice mix!
- Two eggs
- 1 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1 cup milk, 2%
- ¼ cup honey
- 1 Tbsp vinegar
2.5 cups of oat flour
1 cup almond flour
½ cup sugar
1.5 tsp baking powder
½ tsp baking soda
½ tsp ground cardamom (3-4 pods)
1 tsp derided ginger, powdered (10 sma
1 tsp allspice ground (5-6 pearls)
2 tsp ground cinnamon (one small stick)
½ tsp ground cloves (4-5 pods)
¼ tsp salt
- Warm up the oven to 350F. Grease a 12- cup muffin tin or place muffin papers in the tins, and set aside.
- In a medium bowl mix all the dry ingredients and set aside.
- In a large bowl mix in all the wet ingredients and mix.
- Add the dry ingredients over the wet mixture and stir to thoroughly combine.
- Fill all the muffin cups ¾ of the way full and place in the hot oven to bake for 30-35 minutes.
- Cool in the pan for 5 minutes, then transfer to a wire rack and let cool at least for 30 minutes to completely set.
- Drizzle icing on the top and serve!
To make the icing, whip 1.5 cups of icing sugar with 3 tablespoons of milk on low speed. Adjust the consistency with some extra milk or icing sugar. Don’t be shy to use vanilla extract if you like!
To buy this useful cooling rack, click here
To Buy my favorite silicon mate Click Here